Fried Tempe, Indonesia's traditional food

Back to several days, October 6, 2018 I visited to Cibaduyut, Bandung. I went to Cibaduyut by city transportation from Cisitu to Tegalega, car took time 35 minutes, and I continued with difference city transportation from Tegalega to Cibaduyut, it was just 10 minutes.
I stopped car before traffic light, and continue onfoot becouse Cibaduyut was near. By using city transportation I just bought 7.000 IDR.  5.000 IDR, I bought when I ride Cisitu to Tegalega . For Tegalega  to Cibaduyut, I bought 2.000 IDR.
If you come from Sukarno-Hatta street You saw  shoe state. Its was sign your arrive to Cibaduyut. 
Near from Cibaduyut street,  Leuwi Panjang street located north of Cibaduyut  street. In there you can fine Fried Tempe "Tempe Goreng" along of street. 
What is Tempe
Description from dictionary, "tempe is fermented soybean cake". And Fried Tempe made tempeh is cut thin and then covered with flour after it's fried.
Price
Price of fried Tempe for 250 grams just 10.000 IDR. It's so cheap. Fried tempe usually ate together with rice like cracker.
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment