About Me




Hallo


Dolanorene.blogspot.com is my personal blog (you can call me Jati). In this blog, I am going to sharing information, experience, and what ever I know about traveling and photography. This blog I made base from my viewpoint about them, traveling and photography. So if there is a difference with your viewpoint, tell me what different and my mistake, so that the future will be better for me.

This is blog called dolanorene comes from Javanese. Dolanorene comes from two words Javanese namely “dolan” and “rene”. “dolan” in Indonesian  which means “main or pergi”, but in this blog its means “pergi”. And in English “dolan” is similar meaning with visit or traveling . Whereas “rene” which mean “ke sini”  in Indonesian. “ke sini” in English its means “here”.
Do you want to know more about me, you can visit  my contact

I apologize for my poor English skills. until now I still learned to improve my English language skills.



Thank You

Jati
Wonderful Indonesia
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment