Si Lumpia Basah, Bandung Culinary



A sunny morning in Bandung, that time was October 2018. Sunday morning the 21st. I went to Bandung not without reason. The reason for my arrival in this city was to disguise myself as a job seeker. When waiting for me in waiting for my work call, I fill by exploring the streets while culinary.
That morning at seven thirty I went to Gasibu Bandung to buy breakfast near there. About fifteen minutes of traveling using public transportation finally arrived at Gasibu Bandung. Whenever there are things that are different from the usual weeks. After paying attention around, the merchant who was on the north side of Gasibu or I called the morning market, because it was open every Sunday morning until around 10, it turned out to be deserted with no activity. After walking around Gasibu, I arrived to the southeast of Gasibu I saw a crowd on the road in front of the Indonesian Post Office in Bandung, which was located opposite Gasibu and parallel to Gedung Sate. Really they all moved here.

Going back to the original goal of looking for breakfast, I scoured the road from the end of the road to the end again just looking at it without bidding or buying. There are various kinds of snack foods from snacks to heavy foods. When it does not go in a direction, there are too many choices. It crossed my mind to eat food that I had never eaten before, in my mind the lumpia crossed my mind, which had previously just been passed away without drawing attention to my eyes.
Previously I knew of Semarang lumpia. This typical Semarang lumpia is made of spring roll skin containing bamboo shoots which are young and young, can be made vegetables, KBBI. These spring rolls are usually fried or boiled. The bamboo shoots are rolled with spring rolls. It tastes tasty and delicious. The thought of my mind lumpia Basah Bandung was not different like that. Apparently different.

Making "Lumpia Basah"

This Lumpia Basah uses the same  Lumpia but the contents are different. Sprouts or large sprouts are fried mixed with eggs, meat, spices. All of it is mixed and fried together after cooking is placed on the skin of spring rolls and rolled. Because the amount of filling in a lot of spring rolls cannot cover the contents until the contents appear. Lumpian then wrapped with leaves and coated with plastic. Seeing the making, I concluded that why it was called Lumpia Basah because the Lumpia skin was not fried and was wet by the juice.
Taste
As for the taste of yummiiii and sweetness, the first taste was felt by my tongue when spring rolls entered my mouth. Very tasty when eaten while still hot. Sprouts that are still crystalline and mixed with other eggs and herbs. Hemmmmm, bro ...

Price

About the price of one portion of  lumpia basah Bandung is still friendly with the bag anyway. The price of one portion only costs IDR 10,000. The price is already to fill my breakfast stomach. To drink it, I bought avocado juice for only eight thousand rupiahs, Rp. 8,000, - the total breakfast was Rp. 18,000, not up to twenty thousand.

Location

Well for the location itself when I bought it at the intersection south of the Indonesian Post Office, Bandung or to the southwest of the Lansia Park Bandung. But the possibility of moving around, because the seller uses a wheelbarrow.

That's my culinary experience in Bandung. If there is something wrong, I'm sorry. Thank you for taking the time to read.
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment