Fried tempe "Tempe Goreng"

Tempe, for Indonesians who are not familiar with this one food. Tempe is a food that is easily found in Indonesia. Tempe is made from processed soybeans. Either the ancestors of Indonesia got tempeh from where.

When you visit Indonesia I recommend trying this one food, tempeh. Why do I suggest trying to eat tempeh because tempeh is found in Indonesia and unfortunately when traveling to Indonesia it doesn't taste different Indonesian food and is rich in flavor.

Talking about tempeh, I have my own story with this tempe. So when I went to the city of Bandung I was traveling to the cibaduyut street - a place famous for its leather craft in Bandung. Precisely on October 6 in 2018. The purpose of going to Cibaduyut is to buy a leather belt. The leather belt is not bought, fried tempeh is made.

Friday night, before the trip to Cibaduyut begins. I am looking for price information and characteristics of the original and good skin first, of course on the internet, because the internet gives a lot of information to its users. After spending one night to get information and a good price. In the morning the next day I rounded up my mind to buy a leather belt in Cibaduyut. Initially came to Cibaduyut to buy a leather belt,
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment