Lukulo River, Karangsambung

Hallo . . .

Now I am going to share my experience when I am take picture of Lukulo River. May be you ever hear about Lukulo River. Lukulo located at Kebumen Regency, Central Java Province. This River is long and curve. When you are following the river will split up Kebumen Regency.






How the nama of lukulo form? The name of lukulo from Javanese. “luk” in Indonesian it is mean “ lekukan” or “kelokan”. In english mean “curve” and then “ulo” in Indonesian mean “ular” or in English “snake”. The river look like curve of snake and than people call the river with “lukulo”.

Editing
This photo I simple edit use photoshop just inceasing color balance, balance and contrast. I hope from this photo can explain like my eye when I'm looking this, Lukulo.

I give maps in this article. I hope its can give you more information about location of Lukulo River

Location on maps

Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment