"Kupat tahu" culinary Bandung and football supporters

dolanorene.blogspot.com

October 5, 2018 where my first day felt "kupat tahu" Bandung. This culinary is my recommendation when I am confused what to eat in Bandung. This cuisine is easy to find. That day was also my first experience. This tongue still needs adjustments to taste this "kupat tahu" delicacy. The first feeling of the tongue when one of the first spoons of "kupat tahu" I felt was on the beach with the sound of waves whose water spilled into my mouth and felt it was sea water. But this "kupat tahu" is still good for me. Yes, like anywhere, hungry stomach. There is food to eat on the plate, don't waste the fortune of course.
After Seller gave me "Kupat Tahu". Then he invited to talk about the ball and certainly knew Persib and the case of football supporters who died at that time. The news was still warmly discussed at the time. He regretted the behavior of such football supporters even the perpetrators were still under the age of his speech. He said more or less like this that not all supporters have such behavior he watched to defend their favorite team open to seeking hostility. This kind of behavior also affects his favorite team gets punished. During that time we exchanged ideas about the ball.
The "kupat tahu" feeling that I complained at once was also neglected by the conversation with the seller. Ohh, the people of Bandung besides being cute and handsome, they are also friendly. Bandung to me, so the recommended city for traveling is a list of places to visit.
The pleasure of eating culinary "kupat tahu", for me paid off from the struggle to get it. Beginning with a minimal calculation of the budget, so that the decision was made to walk from the boarding house while I was staying. The distance is quite far to walk, about forty-five minutes walk. Oh yes this "kupat tahu" location is near the Al-Ukhuwwah Great Mosque in Bandung.

Did you know "kupat tahu"
Hallo traveler, what did you know about "kupat tahu"? Oke... May be someone of you know its. Kupat tahu is one tradisional food from indonesia. Its consists of tofu, bean sprouts, rice cake "lontong" and watered with traditional peanut sauce and then added soy sauce and fried onions. One more as a complement to eat kupat tahu added with crackers "kerupuk". Hemm..... yummy 

Where located of kupat tahu
Kupat Tahu is one of Indonesia traditional foods. If you visited to Indonesia you would knew traditional foods from Indonesia. You can got 
Kupat Tahu in Bandung City, West Java,  Indonesia. Almost every place in Bandung almost sell Kupat Tahu.
Price, 10,000 - 15 000 IDR

The knowledge that I got from this trip is never to criticize food, if you don't like it, just leave it. If it must be delivered, convey it with a good sentence.

If there is an error, I apologize and let me know that it will be better. Seomga is happy, thanks


Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment