Two Interesting in Mount Merapi National Park, Telaga Muncar


In April of 2017 I vacationed to Jogjakarta. In Jogjakarta I visited a tourist attraction called Mount Merapi National Park or abbreviated as TNGM Muncar. Mucar TNGM is located at the foot of the mountain which is famously active in Central Java and Jogjakarta, namely Mount Merapi.
TNGM Muncar has extensive vehicle parking suitable for visiting with the group having no difficulty parking the vehicle.

It so happened that at that time I was accompanied by two of my cousins ​​from Jogja and lived near the Mount Merapi tourist attraction. They were very helpful because they were more familiar with the place as well as being a free local tour guide. Because I along with them our entrance ticket is free because with local residents. Hehehe….

The place is still beautiful as the forest in general is thick with large trees and shady. Will be friendly to visitors. There are two interesting things from me when I traveled to TNGM Muncara. First I can easily see many long-tailed monkeys and not be afraid of human existence. Several times I was able to take a portrait of the behavior of the monkeys there. And the second is there is a natural waterfall.
This long tailed monkey is a very interesting object for me. The expression of the movements of the long-tailed monkey is very expressive like human expressions in general. Some of their positions I really got for me were extraordinary expressions because animals can express themselves as if to say things with their expressions. Here I include the expressions of those who are taking food from their hands, even though they are in the Language I feel if the dialogue is made like this

A: This monkey is nuts for you
B: Is this really peanut food for me ???
A: yes for you just take it
B: Really for me (the left hand when includes the beans and the right hand takes the other beans
That's how I felt when I saw a photo of a long-tailed monkey that was photographed.

dolanorene.blogspot.com

The two interesting things for me are the TNGM Muncar Waterfall which makes the surrounding atmosphere feel cool. However, the water debit at that time around March 2017 is a little compared to about six years ago. The most obvious change is that the waterfall is narrower than before and the amount of water discharge is decreasing.

I realized when photographing long-tailed monkeys in TNGM Muncar that animals also had human-like expressions. I am aware that nature is created for human needs, and should be used as needed without exaggeration, such as reduced clean water that occurs in TNGM Muncar waterfall. We recommend that you use water wisely.

I apologize for the mistake and less from me. Thank you for your time reading
To facilitate finding the location of Mount Merapi Muncar National Park, I include Maps below.

Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment