Bandung Square

dolanorene.blogspot.com
Saturday night is the night for young people to hang out together with girlfriends. That said young people who were dating. But this week is different, it's different with me. Evenings go on a walk alone in a city famous for beautiful writers. Only accompanied by a blue backpack and a camera with the smarphone. Duh poor your fate, son.

This Saturday night I was in the center of Bandung, namely the square of Bandung, that was near the Masjid Raya Bandung. I arrived there at around 5 pm Actually I want to go home to boarding a trip from Cibaduyut. Arrived at the Square because the PDAN was straying there.

When the eyes look towards the Great Mosque of Bandung, there are a lot of people sitting around. I think it's people waiting for the Maghrib prayer time. When I defended the mosque, it was seen that he was a square in Bandung, one of the icons of Bandung City. But...

The square looks different from what I have seen before, because this is the third for me. It usually looks green, enchanting the eyes with its synthetic grass by forming beautiful patterns. Now, in the evening of the night it becomes colorful full like a sea of ​​people spilling over there. If the proverb is one-time rowing two three islands are exceeded. This one foot stepped over the head.

That day the square was crowded with visitors, they ignored it. Seen the pleasure emanating from their smiles and laughter. Little children play, running around ignoring with the supervision of parents, of course, watching over pigeons guarding their children. Where do I go?

Now that's him, I want to try stepping on my feet on the artificial turf of this square, I undo. Because of the spaciousness of my heart which is around the square I just stand outside, while standing in silence staring at the sea of ​​people and holding a DSLR camera, which is so interesting. Some people of course direct their eyes towards me. If you view the view, it becomes like this. "Do you want my photo?", "who are you photos of me", photographer's DSLR camera ". Inner" is crowded, so what do you want to do, just hold the camera directly, many are concerned. Just wait for the photos ".

That sea of ​​people is in the square of Bandung, my third experience there. If you want to find a friend who is busy, I suggest you come on holidays, especially Saturday and Sunday. You will get it. But if you want to be quiet, come to your heart, uh, on a normal day. One more if you play here, invite friends, relatives, boyfriends, girlfriends, ex-may, family. The place is cool for gathering.

Like that, the end of my word, take advantage of your free time, before your narrow time and create your happiness ".
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment