Search for location of the Bandung Well

dolanorene.blogspot.com

The journey started from my visit to the Bandung Planning Gallery, which was on the outside of the building, there were some interesting pictures that I noticed in copper red. The image attaches to a wall that extends horizontally. There are pictures and writings telling about the history of the city of Bandung. If you are interested in reading my version of the history of Bandung, I have shared it before. The search for further information on the bandung well. When I saw the picture wall and it turned out there was a historic well in Bandung that had a strong connection with Bandung.
After that I decided to find and see the well, before I left Bandung. Coincidentally met Mr. Security officer there, but did not know his name. In short, I asked him. I told him first from here - where I stood at that time - I was directed to turn right after leaving the motorbike parking lot, oh I happened to use a motorbike in Bandung. Later, follow the road in the direction of Asia and Africa, from the intersection, continue to follow the road, there will be a fork in the branch, take the left road, straight until there is a junction turn left again, then turn right. Now there I have entered the Asia-Africa road. Later I found the PLN building on the right. Then asked the Bandung Well where. Armed with his own shadow and imagination as well as this direction from my officer, nodded and agreed as if I understood. Even though I didn't really understand it at that time.
There is an experience that makes me embarrassed when I want to go to this Bandung well. So this is the chronology of the story, after getting the information I took a short walk around the Bandung Planning Gallery and the Asar prayer in the mosque around there. After that I wanted to take the motorbike, I asked again because I was still confused and forgot the direction. I asked the officers who were and were gathering there. In my heart "ahh ... ask another security officer ah, don't sir the one who was asked." I did that, to the officer there, but the officer I asked instead looked confused and seemed not to know the location of the bandung well which I meant by exactly. However, from behind the crowd of less than ten people, they heard "How come, have you met yet?" I immediately looked and looked around, for a few seconds I remembered the first officer I asked.
That's when in my heart what I avoided actually happened. Hearts are embarrassed and say something, because pretentious already understand, ehh instead asked again with the same problems with other officers. This feeling of shame then I dare to explain the incident before asking a second time. Thankfully the security officer was very kind and explained patiently back to me. The feeling was embarrassed because of my understanding of the road in Bandung. Then I said goodbye and drove my motorcycle according to the directions I got.

In the middle of the road, I entered the Asia-Africa road. I asked the people around there again, I was directed to the road before the PLN building but I did not find the well. Then I asked the merchant with a cart on the junction. When the seller's mother explained the directions. Suddenly there was no sound from the back of this mother, with a white cloth wrapped in half of her body, several ropes over her head and neck, patched with a pale face full of scars. Pocong ghost  that I saw. The horror seen by that figure. He said from the back of this mother "The Bandung Well is on the road ahead from here again, Mas is rolling first and then asks the people there." Immediately I lowered my head and looked down, ascertaining what I saw. The horror vanished when I saw behind it was a human like me, huuuuu ...

On the other side of the road I parked my motorbike and asked the used books seller there, oh yes, on the outskirts of the PLN building there were many used books sellers ... then I was directed to the PLN building. I ventured to enter and of course the permission was first to the security guard, the identity I left there as a guarantee and I was given a identity  written with guests and directed to follow the green road until it arrived, not far only a few meters.

Sure enough, there is a well in the middle of this building that has this historic well which is very guarded, now it has been closed with a special lid which in my opinion is like a crown, and around it is neatly tiled.

From the journey to find the bandung well, I got a valuable lesson that when I did not know, I should ask until I understood, so that I did not harm myself. Apart from that, the city of Bandung turned out to be very guarding the history of their ancestral heritage until now.



Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment