Experience the Tour Guide in Japan Cave, Bandung

dolanorene.blogspot.com

Traveling to the Cave of Japan, I am in the Forest Park complex of Ir. H. Djuanda about 500 meters from the entrance. I have to walk from the entrance to Goa Japan. A beautiful and cool natural atmosphere accompanied my trip to Goa Japan. It didn't take long for me to arrive at Goa Japan.

In front of the cave there were several people who stood looking at me. My feet step closer to the mouth of the cave. There was a voice from several people standing in front of my mouth. They offer a guide service to explain and provide information about Japanese caves. Actually I refused to use their services.
When I arrived at my mouth I looked inside the cave, it was pitch black, without any lighting. The foot has entered about 5 meters from the mouth of the cave. Like other caves in Indonesia it looks dark and creepy, because it's dark. Immediately from the direction of my mouth a shadowy figure appeared, not clear because from the back of this shadow bright sunlight. These shadows are getting closer and closer. The closer this shadow is to me, the more this shadow shape looks. A person who stood in the mouth of the cave and offered a guide service came to me.

Without prefix and introduction, he invited talk and explained the history of Goa Japan. In the heart of wah, it turns out that someone is happy to explain the history of this Japanese cave and show every corner of the Japanese cave. We followed the corner by corner of the Japanese cave and he walked and explained the story in the past. He explained that Goa Jepang consists of four doors and then each part is explained by functions and stories in the past. Some went around the Japanese cave until I was near the mouth of the fourth cave and there he told me a mystery story he had experienced and in Japan I used to shoot the test of the TV series "Dua Dunia" many strange events during shooting there and mystery the invisible thing happened during his speech shooting.
When I arrived at my fourth mouth, I was about to leave Japan and when he was, the man had been poking about the scouting service I had done with me while I was in Cave of Japan. In my mind, I don't ask for your services, ask for money from my guide. After that discussion and a little longer in front of the fourth mouth of the cave I finally paid the service with a heavy heart. And I asked for a photo for my memories that the agreement agreement must be clear in front so as not to harm one party.
Since at that time I decided when there was a guide service at a tourist spot, it must be ascertained at the outset that a guide service was needed or not.
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment