Bottles and people whose minds are abnormal

That afternoon at around 5pm I was walking on the sidewalk on the side of Luewi Panjang Road. It was October 2018 to be exact on the 6th Saturday. My journey from Jalan Cibaduyut and the purpose of my trip to Tegalega terminal. Walking while looking at the back repeatedly hoping for city transportation to Tegalega terminal so I could stop to go to Tegalega Terminal. It has been running far from my starting point, but not yet seen the passing of city transportation.
Feet kept walking, all the way on the sidewalk I found a lot of things along the sidewalk. Walking on the sidewalk seemed to run on an outbound vehicle facing various obstacle obstacles. From street vendors who sell on the sidewalk, there are also those who take showers but that motorbike salons are not people, sometimes used for parking by some shops.
Some manits have passed and the steps are getting farther away from Cibaduyut, in front of me a few meters appear people who are different from other people, appearing from one of the alley that leads to Jalan Leuwipanjang there are also three mothers who stand in the alley gate. Suddenly they scattered to avoid this person. They moved away from him, but my steps continued, getting closer to this person. The closer the clearer this person becomes. He was a man with shoulder-length gibberish hair, with a tattered brown dirty shirt that indicated he had never been cleaned, he also did not use footwear.
He came out of the alley and approached the shop to the left of the alley. By holding the plastic cup and saying "water ... Water…. Water ..., ask for water ... "the people suddenly turned him away because of his clothes and circumstances. At that time I still had three-quarters of mineral water in a 600 ml bottle. Hearing this person's words that need water, I took the initiative to provide my mineral water. After I drank some water to get rid of thirst. It is not funny if I dehydrate the thirst instead of mineral water being removed by people.
When a man left the store, I immediately approached and gave the mineral water to him. My eyes are so close to him that the details of his skin are rarely exposed to bath water, hair that has never been neatly arranged, teeth that are rarely brushed. It looks like it's not different from a normal person because he can't take care of himself, or people often say g * l * or mentally ill. When I just offered my mineral water without thinking about anything. My actions were not without reason, I immediately found myself in my presence. Who is this person who fulfills his needs other than those who are still normal.
After giving the mineral bottle I turned and continued my trip to Tegalega Terminal. Giving me the way, remembering my strength why I gave him my mineral bottle. Not because I have a problem anymore. The more reason the person asked for water for what, people like him were mentally disturbed. It can only be used to flush other people, or strange things are out of the habit of normal people. Along the way, this is the case. But my consciousness returned again from the thought of supposition. I said myself not to think about the things that have happened so that they happen to take lessons in every event, even if mineral water must be ensured. Apart from that all the practice depends on the intention.

From this safeguard I learned a lot that, first, all the practice depends on his intention. Second, all beings have their own sustenance. Third, each incident should be taken as a lesson to improve themselves.

So many of me, my mistakes and mistakes, I'm sorry. Thank you for reading.
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment